Office of Facility Maintenance (OFM)
The Office of Facilities Maintenance provides maintenance services for county-owned buildings.
Buildings consist of the following:
- Custodial work for Sheriff's Department and Magistrate Court
- General Offices
- Public Safety and Emergency Management Facilities
- Some assistance to Future Foundations
The office provides preventative maintenance for all building equipment and responds to work orders for plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting request from Building Managers. Additional services provided by this office include:
- Management of maintenance contracts
- Maintenance of building key inventory
- Purchase and management of utility contracts
- Development and implementation of energy conservation initiatives
- Planning and response to weather related emergency situations
Wildland Fire Information
For fire information in Cibola County please click here.