The Cibola County Sheriff’s Office is seeking a qualified applicant for the full-time position of Deputy Sheriff.
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a High School Diploma or a certificate that is equivalent
and is recognized by the NM Public Education Department
- Must have a valid New Mexico driver’s license
- Police Certification preferred
- Pay rate of; Uncertified $18.00, Certified ranging from $18.53 to $21.78.
- Uncertified must be willing and able to pass a 22-week course at the New Mexico Academy in Santa Fe.
- Must be able to successfully pass a mandatory physical exam, psychological
exam and drug screen test.
- Must have no felony convictions (past or present) or be under indictment at
the time of application.
- Must be willing to give Cibola County Sheriffs Department at least (2) years
of service after completion of Law Enforcement Academy.
Applications may be obtained at the Cibola County Managers Office at 700 E Roosevelt, or the Cibola County Sheriff’s Office at 114 McBride during regular working hours (8:00 am-5:00 PM Monday thru Friday). Position open until filled.
Cibola County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled