Business Financial Information
On behalf of the New Mexico Workforce Connection you are invited to attend an informational Zoom meeting about Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) on March 9, 2021 at 9:00 am. I highly suggest your Human Resource Department attend this meeting so they will know what tax credit your business can get. If your business would like to RSVP please email Lynette Gurule at email@example.com.
Career/Business Consultant for the Grants and Gallup Office
The U.S. Small Business Administration has some key changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) which will be available for a limited amount of time to ensure America’s smallest businesses get exclusive access. If you are a small business owner with fewer than 20 employees, or are self-employed; there is new information for you. Please join us for a series of webinars hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Public Private Strategies Institute, & other stakeholders to hear about:
- What steps you can take now to take advantage of this special opportunity, which closes at 5:00 P.M. EST, Tuesday, March 9th, 2021
- Additional changes and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
- Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership
- Mar. 3, 12:30 p.m. ET, Women Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 4, 3:00 p.m. ET, Asian-American + Pacific Islander, Native American + Tribal Small Business Owners; Click here to register.
- Mar. 5, 1:00 p.m. ET, Black + African-American Small Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 5, 3:00 p.m. ET, Hispanic Small Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 6, 2:00 p.m. ET, Veterans, Self-Employed Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 8, 3:00 p.m. ET, LGTBQ Business Owners, Youth Entrepreneurs, Restaurant Owners, Click here to register.
Cosponsorship Authorization # 21-0501-14: The SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least 24 hours in advance of this event; please contact Judette Crosbie at Judette.Crosbie@sba.gov with subject header ACCOMMODATION REQUEST.
Companies in a science and technology field, with fewer than 50 employees, and who are deemed to be "high growth" may qualify for a grant up to $10,000.
1. New Mexico based for profit science or technology company in the one of the following industry sectors (Aerospace, Biosciences, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Manufacturing, Sustainable & Green Energy).
2. Have a CRS Tax ID, EIN#, Company headquarter in NM
3. Be a “High-growth-potential company” with fewer than 50 employees
4. Provide a letter of good standing or Certificate of Compliance with NM Taxation and Revenue
Eligible companies must be working in a science and technology sector:
- Intelligent Manufacturing
- Sustainable & Green Energy
"High Growth Potential Company"
The following guidelines will be used to determine whether an applicant qualifies as high growth:
- Unique product or service
- Clear and compelling business proposition
- Scalable product and business model
- Capable team
- Exit potential, potential to create jobs in New Mexico, and/or private investment
- Economic benefit to the state will be greater than the grant award